Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes Is In Your Future

Lakewood Church
Joel Osteen

• On the way to the yes there will be NOs. People get discouraged and stop trying.

• If I knew I was 20 NOs away from my yes it would just be something that I'd cross off of my list.

2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God.

90% of all first time businesses fail 90% of all second time businesses succeed, but 80% of all first time business owners never try again.
• What would that 80% of people have done if they had known they were only one NO away from success.

• Be Persistent
Zig Zigler: Tried 4 times to get a hotel room.
Jeanine Turner: Got a big break with Northern Exposure but went through 1000 NOs before she got it.
Thomas Edison: 2000 failed attempts.

• God wouldn't give you the dream without having a plan for you to see it come to pass.

• The people that are close to us often look at us in our own power, not I God's. We serve a supernatural God.

1 Kings 18:41-46

V. ...44 The seventh time the servant reported, "A cloud as small as a man's hand is rising from the sea."So Elijah said, "Go and tell Ahab, 'Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.'"

• I am not defined by my past, I am prepared by my past.

VICTORIA OSTEEN Talk
• I have a designer label.
• Don't let your thoughts push you around.
1. You are in charge of what you think and what you do. No one can push your buttons unless you let them.
2. If something always happens to cause you to stumble plan for the next time so it becomes a stepping stone.
• When you refresh someone they will go and refresh someone else. So bring your Tithe to the storehouse.
1. Malachi 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.


-- Sent from JRochelle's Palm Pre


No comments: