Sunday, June 24, 2012

God Will Pay You Back

Joel @ Lakewood Church


• Don't let one bad break get you down. What someone does doesn't stop your destiny because God has the last stay.

Exodus 3:7-8 And the Lord said: "I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows. So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites.

• God always makes the enemy pay.

Isaiah 61:7 Because you got a double dose of trouble and more than your share of contempt, Your inheritance in the land will be doubled and your joy go on forever.

Isaiah 61:3 ...To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."

Dawn the girl who grew up at the shelter and worked as a janitor at her school then ended up going to Harvard.

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me.

• God will settle your case.

Hebrews 10:30 For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people."

• Job said this during his hard times:


Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives,and that in the end he will stand on the earth.


-- Sent from JRochelle's Palm

No comments: