Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's Only a Test

Tests show us weaknesses in our character and when we pass the tests we get promoted.


1 Peter 4:12 AMP


Beloved, do not be amazed and bewildered at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test your quality, as though something strange (unusual and alien to you and your position) were befalling you.


Instead of being discouraged or going through self-pity we can choose to keep our joy. God uses people to rub off our rough edges sometimes.


When you start to rule over your emotions then certain buttons won't work. God is more interested in changing me than he is in changing my circumstances.


When you sow a radical seed of obedience you will reap a radical reward. Pressure can bring impurities to light.


As long as you're a child then you won't receive the inheritance. The more we mature, the less we depend on others.


James 1:12 NLT

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.


Don't fight against everything that's hard.


**********Victoria Osteen************


PRESS IN & PRESS ON


Lamentations 3:23 NLT

Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.


· We know that we can start over but we don't know how to receive it.


Philippians 3:13 NLT

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,


· There is nothing that we can do about the past and it doesnt represent your future.


Philippians 3:12-14 NKJV

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.


· We have to do some forgetting.


Psalm 27:13 NKJV

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.


Hebrews 12:1 NLT

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.



Jeniro is on the go!

No comments: