Sunday, January 12, 2014

Today's Your Day

  • True Faith is in The present. we are always putting things off. But there has to be an expectancy in our relationship with God. Something good is going to happen to me today should be my morning declaration. when we have now faith God may do something suddenly.
  • 2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV
    • (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
    • If God can do something oneday then he can do it suddenly
  • Psalms 118:24-25 KJV
    • This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord : O Lord , I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
      • We have not because we ask not.
      • My faith gets Gods attention.
      • Assistant healed
      • This is a lifestyle.
  • Boulder Sledgehammer example
    • A man wanted to get rid of a rock on his property. So he'd hit it with a sledgehammer. It never seemed to do anything. One day he hit that boulder and it crumbled into pieces. It wasn't that last hit, it was all the hits combined. It looked like nothing was happening on the surface, but each hit was getting him closer to his goal.
  • You can be at the right place in the wrong frame of mind.
    • John 5:7 The sick man said, “Sir, when the water is stirred, I don’t have anybody to put me in the pool. By the time I get there, somebody else is already in.”
  • Be prisoners of hope
  • If God did it for us once then He will do it again
  • Isaiah 30:18 KJJ
    • And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
  • Change what you're expecting
    • Hebrews 11:1 KJV Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
      • Our God is The great I am, not the great l will be.
  • Mark 5:25, 30, 34 KJV
    • And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

No comments: