Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Jeanicia Elder, Juice Booster

I have been recently invited to be a Clean Juice Juice Booster. Mostly, the Juice Booster program is to thank me for being a great guest and to recognize me as someone whose character and values match up with what Clean Juice stands for! I was beyond flattered when the owner invited me to join this program and to be honest I was already "juice boosting" because I love the food and the company. Don't get me wrong, being an official Juice Booster definitely has it's privileges!
If you follow me on ANY social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) you know that I’m a big fan of Clean Juice.  Last year I met a local business owner, now friend, Diana Fraser who put Clean Juice on my radar so whenever I was in the memorial area I'd visit Clean Juice Memorial Green. I love that Clean Juice as a company produces healthy that cater to a wide variety of diets and food sensitivities. I love the level of transparency they offer by being open and honest about what goes into their menu and how they source seasonally fresh produce from vendors who meet certified organic criteria.
Finally, and most importantly, I love that visiting Clean Juice feels like visiting my mom's or aunt's kitchen. I try hard to eat healthy snacks but many times I end up having to freeze most of my fruit and vegetables to cook or blend later. Honestly, sometimes I let them rot (don't judge me)! This is a healthy "fast food" option.

Clean Juice® started in 2014 as the brainchild of Kat & Landon Eckles. Inspired by his wife's love of juicing and blending Landon turned his motivation to change careers into a chance to open their first location, Birkdale Village, on their 8th wedding anniversary – June 5th, 2015. Now Clean Juice® has over 80 locations (and counting). A central theme of Clean Juice® is for everyone to be healthy in body and strong in spirit! The first time ordered for Clean Juice I knew that I had found a home away form home when I noticed the little love note on my bottle: 
Huge thanks to both Diana and Clean Juice for this opportunity to join the team. So get ready, Fit Fam, for EVEN more awesome Clean Juice collaborations, product reviews and much more this year! Be sure that you're following me on Instagram; I've already held a Juice Cleanse giveaway so don't miss out on the next one!


Please go in and try them out. Before you do, download the Clean Juice has an app that way you can pay with your phone and earn rewards along the way. Download it using my invitation link and receive $5 towards your next purchase. Claim your credit now: tiny.cc/5DollarsFromMe

No comments: