Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bold Prayers

Lakewood Church
Pastor Joel!


Matthew 9:29 ..."According to your faith let it be done to you"...

Psalm 81:10 ...Open wide your mouth and I will fill it...
• How wide is my mouth open?

Luke 12:32 "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

Matthew 20:32-34 Jesus stopped and called them. "What do you want me to do for you?" he asked. "Lord," they answered, "we want our sight." Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him.
• They could have asked for "help around the house", "a seeing eye dog", etc...But when you've been blind your entire life it takes a lot of boldness to ask for your sight.

Psalm 2:8 Ask me,and I will make the nations your inheritance,the ends of the earth your possession.









-- Follow me on twitter @orinej

No comments: