Monday, March 23, 2009

Men & Sex


Here's the thing about sex. Men act like they can't live without it, but men lead busy lives. They go to school, they hold down jobs. They spend hours upon hours playing video games or following sports! If a man truly could not live without sex he could not do these things! LOL He would be roaming around the office humping corners, attacking his females coworkers and dry humping innocent bystanders if he truly had NO CONTROL. He couldn't complete any school work from masturbating to alleviate his incessant need to copulate! It comes down to a choice and what he thinks is important. And I'm not in anyone's head so I can't say what he thinks is important, but if you think about it, it's true.
Hunger like sex is a natural drive but if someone identifies a goallosing weight, gaining muscle, religiously fasting etc...he or she can control that drive. I won't go into this exhaustively because I know you get the point. I'm just tired of men acting like they can't control themselves when it comes to sex. And guys before you get all agitated, I know women do the same thing (not this woman, fyi) but please don't start passing blame around.
♥♥♥EXAMPLE♥♥♥
(If youu & your lady friend set a house on fire it doesn't matter if she had the gasoline & youu had the match. All you had to do is not strike the match. Yes she is wrong for bringing the gasoline with the intent to set the house on fire, but you can't control someone else's actions or intentions, you can only control yourself)

This is just something that was on my mind...it seems like every guy I meet wants sex and when do they want it? NOW. And that's one party favor I'm not handing out! Then they move on. I wish I could meet someone who trully wanted something deeper and took time to find out if I'm worth the wait or a goal worth working toward!

No comments: